AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

"Actual day to day ore mining is already structured around...

1. 294 Posts.
    "Actual day to day ore mining is already structured around prevailing silver prices and economics, this new Mineral Resource model will enable an ore reserve to be established that will more closely reflect those daily mining activities."
    Well spotted Tuggeranong. But they didn't take the opportunity and said nothing.

Perhaps they are waiting for March production figures as these may turn out to be the best month of the qtr. Now that would be encouraging......

They don't have to say anything until qtrly announcement comes out and perhaps they have a good reason for not supplying production updates. They don't have to but they know this is an issue with shareholders and we own the Company.

The first 3 to 9 months of production from any new mine are usually frustrating as they find they have to do fine tuning to production components and geological issues that may arise i.e. courseness of material, water, open cut stability of walls etc. Some issues can be addressed in JORC and BFS documentation but the reality is, only starting production will give evidence of any shortcomings.

AYN are having a few teething problems, but in the context of a new mine, nothing unusual.

Hang in there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.