SMN 3.41% 42.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Ann: Annual General Meeting, page-49

1. 17,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3730
    Hi Alice I read it that Wall’s rationale for joining the board - for 12 months - was to help the new AEM GM transition.
    - That inference may have been due to the fact my ‘reading’ of him has created a picture of a man who is earnest and has integrity with none of public company-milking ‘wiliness’ that seems to be a strong mark of the SMN leaders and major shareholders, and also of his ex-boss - Veitch who made a pile out of SMN and who still holds more than a million shares here through his ‘AEM’ entity.

All I have read of him indicates he was trustful SMN had come in as some kind of well-funded ‘angel investor’ wanting to develop existing AEM strengths and capabilities
    eg:

The merger puts AEM on excellent financial footing, with more capital at its disposal than ever before.

“Anything we decide we want to embark on now, or products that we wish to entertain, or different avenues we want to take, the capital investment is available,” said Brian Wall, general manager of AEM.

In fact, “AEM is actively looking for like companies to acquire that complement our existing product line,” said Wall… “
    23/08/19 https://www.investkelowna.com/blog/leading-design-aem-corp

But I guess it’s a moot point seeing as no-one (or most here) have no idea where the company will be a year from now?

BRIAN WALL MISSING ‘DISTRESSED’ EMAIL :

What is NOT irrelevant though is the fact that - when I just went looking for the ‘aghast’ and ‘peacemaking’ themed Brian Wall email that Faillace had originally posted on his requisition updates page. https://www.smsrequisition.com/precipitating-events
    -It was gone .

Strangely (?) in fact all the ‘small print’ emails that clearly showed
    -a timeline of Drake goading,
    -Mclarty frustration,
    -Brian Wall distress,
    - Rouse (?) comment on potential US listing (I think that heading indicated agreement conditional on Oz shareholders being looked after?)
    - and more

have suddenly vanished from the site.

FWIW I snapped a few screenshots so as to enlarge some I felt relevant … they are in the spoiler below.

Anyway this goes to show - me at least - that however bad the past boards here have been, Faillace - a long time croney is an equally culpable company exploiter…

cheers and thanks for your comment.

Last edited by sabine: 04/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $58.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 41.0¢ $35.10K 84.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 130 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 6729 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
42.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.0¢ 43.0¢ 42.0¢ 11321
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.