IVX 20.0% 0.4¢ invion limited

General disclaimer: Below is IMO no profit at all..PDT was...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    General disclaimer: Below is IMO no profit at all..

PDT was discovered about one hundred years ago in Europe and incorporated into different fields for Human.

1st Generation PDT was approved by FDA since 1993 and there are number of PDT in the world applying with their own Therapy. IVX Obtains the Patent Approved and granted a patent by IP Australia until year 2033.

We all understood there are many companies step into the R&D stages. For investors. We cannot wait for few years as they still need to carry out long long time trials situation. By the time, I believe IVX will fly" Up Up to the Sky " with Diversified Business Growth.

IMO, I prefer to take the current one and get the First Bucket of Gold and keep for SP growth We hope sit on the same Cruise...IOI....! Cruise will start Engine soon.........!

I believe what Mike said that waiting the Road Show and Other promotions soon ...

Frankly speaking.. I am looking new Cancer Treatment and can contribute in the world .. and hope IVX can get successful for Human Trail.... Awaiting good news.

Last edited by chibadedignhk: 30/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.78K 1.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 12797949 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7472779 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.