IVX 20.0% 0.4¢ invion limited

General disclaimer: Below is IMO. No benefit at all........I...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    General disclaimer: Below is IMO. No benefit at all........

I took most of researched Reports as a Book in order for me to address my knowledge and understanding and I made the researching on Biotech almost over year and it was attracted for me on last year as it's price growth up over Thousand % on website .

Eventually, I need to do my homework and internet researching to compare with other PDT.

IMO.. Buy or not buy is determined by investors as no one force them to do.

For my understanding, Every kind of new product need to carryout the promotion on advertising on newspaper, TV advertisement and other Multimedia or Exhibition to draw people attention as they may not in the Field.

I hope below of my Investigation and Expectation can share with All :-

Shorten from the History of Surgery to NGPDT

Surgery is being applied on Human since few thousand years (BCE) ago. Of coz with the wisdom and talent of Humans keep on development,each of development on Surgery every stage is more sophisticated than before. Unfortunately, during the past period, the surgical Techniques still could not overcome three principal Obstacles as like as bleeding, pain and infection. The other main point the wound is too big and need time to recover.

Until On Year 1984 Dr.John EA Wickham developed the Minimally Inasive Surgery base on this development, there are with 3D and 4D technology available. Now Parts of Surgery are almost taken place as it can minimize the the Principal Obstacles but it is still not enough to handle for Cancer therapy.
    I reference to above is let us know the latest Medicine community is now continuously improving, what we can expect is no need to apply any Surgery then can keep our health going well.

For Patient they really concern and want to have a new Break Though therapy potential replacement existing Treatments.

If Photosoft/IVX-P02 also stimulates the body’s immune system to generate a positive immune response to the cancer. That could potentially help to control any recurrence of the disease. In combination with immune-treatment, it could help to protect the patient from the spread of cancer and that could use and helpful for all cancers in early stage.

My expectation is this NGPDT PhotosoftTM can bring us another Milestone on Medicine.

Cheer !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.78K 1.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 12797949 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7472779 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.