TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

6mil- Wow, page-84

1. 2,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    Thanks for the clarification HH. though I am not sure that is correct - but clarification from management would be great.

The critical number is $0.067 (the BMP - bench mark price). If the SP is at that price, you get the approx $333,000 for approx 66 million shares - which is the 25% discount price for a staged dilution towards 20%). If the SP is lower, you get pro-rata less money for the same number of shares given out. If the SP is greater, you get pro-rata more money for the same number of shares.

If the SP goes to 1 cent that is 50% greater than the BMP of $0.067, therefore Lanstead pays 50% more than the base price of $0.005. They therefore pay $0.0075 - which is still a 25% discount.

The number of shares acquired every month is fixed - it is just the acquisition price.

If so it seems that it is in Lanstead's interest to have the SP as low as possible over the next 18 months and then as high as possible after that. If that is the case, then I may have plenty of time before deciding whether to jump back in. It's just business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.