NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

"..Its Herotozero at the momment but after the next BIG 3...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    "..Its Herotozero at the momment but after the next BIG 3 ANNS.."

1. New directors (high profiles)
    Yep
    2. Launch details of Jabiru finalised
    Yep
    3. NBN connections
    More than most know.

PS

I "guess" Lazars are doing the interviews that must tell you something about who is running the show now..

By the way, for the people who like to sink the boot into Newsat at every opportunity (real or not). And DT's doing the old reverse physiology trick..

If I had simply purchased and left it at that (all those years ago) I too would be bitter with a loss, I could blame (rightly) the directors for not living up to their promises. But as mentioned on another post they would be the first ever in any company to be guilty of this!

After the shock of a loss I took the time to understand the business then I felt they simply bit off more than they could chew. This meant they also underestimated the time and money it would take to build such a technical business.

They like many, IMHO) did not see the AUD crash coming, this hurts the bottom line as we pay in USD.

I run a business, I wish everything went to plan but in the real word it seldom does.

Crunch time.

Did I believe in the business plan enough and did I think Newsat had the staff to pull it off?

Answer was Yes.

So time to back your judgement.

Buy more and average down? If you follow my posts you'll know I've been buying down to 3 I think I may have got a few at 2 also.

So now at 6-7 I'm happy(ish), now I must admit I entered this stock (like some here) with no real idea about it so the homework started before I decided to average down.

I've spent a lot time on research since. I could have simply kissed goodbye if I'd done that I would not be here winging about it.

So here is the bottom line. If you did not have the confidence to average down and/or buy at say 3/4/5/6 then you have nobody to blame but yourself if you still show a loss.

For the rest of us, it's party time because now with the NBN almost stealing Newsats words (and I trust not wanting to start from scratch) anything is possible including 3c+ !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.