NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

"..Am I right in remembering that Paul Keating is linked in...

1. 1,476 Posts.
    "..Am I right in remembering that Paul Keating is linked in here.."

You know more than you're lettin on to even say that.

The answer is yes he's on the team now. For newbies that are lost you need to research Lazar's and the connection with Govt, share floats, expert committee into broadband reporting to current Government.

(Lot's more connections that lead to NBN)

Why would a crowd like Lazar's get involved with Newsat?

I don't think it's to see the SP stall. They have a plan.

"..Lazard appointed, NewSat has been evaluating ways to grow shareholder value and is pleased to announce the appointment of Lazard as its strategic advisor. Lazard is a leading global corporate advisory firm who will assist the Company with ongoing strategic advice, including in relation to the Jabiru satellite project, corporate strategy, capital structure, financing and merger & acquisition opportunities.."

Also:

http://www.lazard.com.au/news.aspx

and..

Senator the Hon Stephen Conroy Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy Deputy Leader of the Government in the Senate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Government announces Panel of Experts to assess National Broadband Network proposals
    The Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Senator the Hon Stephen Conroy, today announced the Panel of Experts to assess proposals to build the National Broadband Network.

The Panel will be chaired by the Secretary of the Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, Ms Patricia Scott. The other members of the panel are:

John Wylie, Lazard Carnegie Wylie CEO. <<<

Tony Mitchell, Allphones Chairman.
    ........... etc.

-- I mentioned this some time ago but you can see it all falling into place now, patience rewarded!

To the doom sayers you could see a dump indeed you can almost bet on it as part of normal day trading once we list off however the dumpers will be weeing into the wind and like some others wonder why they are now back in the bids hoping for any bad news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.