Agree and yes I have in-laws much the same, but they are in-laws...

1. 13,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Agree and yes I have in-laws much the same, but they are in-laws so gotta be ok none the less lol, my best mate is a labor voter..not verbose or controlling with it...a very good man I have known for over 30 years.....the party officials and machinery who are highly verbose and activist and those in society that are the same so cannot see other people as people different from themselves unless the cults tells them they need to now......are a totally different breed (inverted type consciousness or twisted consciousness exists here) compared to the median person even the median labor voter.

...not so much the greens imo (the greens are a totally different discussion sadly) many labor voters just get on with it not interested to look deeper than just the surfaced talking points or in controlling others directly...nothing wrong with that...those that suck the teat of progressive collectivist theories as their understood grounding for the politics they promote verbose and actively are a world apart from anything approaching the median human....it's a sad place, but they are good with it and know all the arguments to the converse already.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.