The Liberals negotiated the FTAs with China, Japan, and Korea,...

1. 1,775 Posts.
    The Liberals negotiated the FTAs with China, Japan, and Korea, that maybe so.

And it was bill shorten I emailed about 6 or 7 months before the election, with this Question.
    The OECD has done a report on the existing FTAs with US,NZ, and Thailand, on Austalian
    Bureau of Statistic Figures, which show Australia is fairing badly too the tune of just over 33%,
    I said you have to argue against the upcoming Chinese FTA, because the evidence shows we are
    losing severely.

One of his cronies emailed me back and stated that they are in opposition, and can only
    argue for amendments.

I replied and said that is codswallop, if you were to print that report in every national
    newspaper, and also wave it in the liberals faces in Parliament, the Australian Public
    and Workers would protest strongly against, in assisting you to get the agreement scrapped.

As usual no reply, but I done some more research, and low and behold, the reason they did
    not argue against it was that Julia Gillard instigated this agreement, so do not blame the Liberals
    completely.
    And what about billy boy when He destroyed the mushroom workers, wages and conditions,
    also he stood idly by while 96% of Coles workers had their wages reduced.
    Was it bill shorten that allowed, 457 visas for Mcdonalds, Hungary Jacks, and KFC .

I was a shopsteward for that idiots union, he is a snake in the grass, he knows who I am, he
    hates the hard questions, and explains away with drivel just like he does in Parliament.

Cheers.
    Simmo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.