Hi Dex. Do you not mean regarding soft skills, that the worker...

1. 1,775 Posts.
    Hi Dex.

Do you not mean regarding soft skills, that the worker should keep his mouth shut, or
    work for a lower wage.

Also there is no need to bring welders, or even Pressure welders into Australia, I worked in
    the construction Industry for over 40 years, a lot of that time in the Petro Chemical Industry
    Power, and other major construction sites all over the country.

I have worked side by side with people from Geelong, the last time was the desal plant,
    they along with the boys from the Valley are good at there Trades, they do not take
    short cuts, and when I was employing I would tell them in no uncertain
    terms, you will lose your job if you put anybody' life at risk, or cause a accident causing
    injury, they are very dilligent, and know their job.

Geelong and the Latrobe Valley have a abundance of these qualified Tradesmen above, and
    also other Trades that did work in the construction and Shutdown Industry, and by the
    word DID, it means they can not get work, if you are Employing people for these industries
    why do you not advertise in the Latrobe Valley.
    The reason I say that, the Latrobe Valley and Geelong Workers are renowned for Travelling
    for work, and are the best construction workers in the country, that is why companies employ
    them all over Australia, but not at the moment, because of these Visa's.

Labor and the Liberals are at fault here, they both have destroyed the Manufacturing
    Industry, and now the rest of the Industries with Visa's.
    Enough is Enough.

Cheers.
    Simmo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.