CTP 3.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

7.5!, page-50

1. 8,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    "Management should actually market CTP not just at investor seminars, they should investigate the Mainstream Media and Viral Guerrilla Marketing to get the story out there.
    Realestate agents can afford to advertise homes for sale in the papers. CTP should invest some change and get the story out there. The more people that know we exist, the more demand. Simple."

I appreaciate your sentiments, but with respect it is not the function of CTP managemnt to market the company to the World at large, which will attract people to buy shares in CTP and thereby raise the shareprice.

It is the function of manangement to locate and prove resources, locate and enter into JV contracts with companies of substance and then contune to develop the resource and locate and prove resources, all the time while controlling the finances of the company.

While I agree that good marketing can and possibly would attract more shareholders and thereby increase the shareprice, it is just beer money compared with the same time and effort in locating and entering into JV contracts, and obtaining significant funds which will significantly improve the shareprice in a quicker and more sustainable manner.

Just my one bobs worth

CB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $6.085K 117.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 559993 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 60757 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.