re: $7.5bn budget surplus: Hi to rem, geffa, ridge, cerhob,...

1. 1,368 Posts.
    re: $7.5bn budget surplus: Hi to rem, geffa, ridge, cerhob, forrest and all.

Yes Ive been away and will be busy for a while yet. New business in surfers real estate going absolutley ballistic. (www.onsitedirect.net) No more time to post, or read posts except for today's day off. Properties in the $150-250k range going up by $10k/mth and no sign of slowing down. Most of my buyers buy over the net now, and dont even inspect them. Biggest boom Ive seen in 20 yrs. And I told you all so last Xmas. Sorry that the bubble IS bursting in Vic and Nsw, but not in Qld.

Now to the economy. I like alans thoughts on more r and d, and they should ban pokies outright in all states.

I think oz is doin fine thanks mate. We are paying off our debt, and we are the most highly taxed nation on earth.

But how about doing something about BRACKET CREEP mr treasurer???? The whole tax system needs a restructure before you decide how to spend a surplus. Surely this is the No 1 issue.

cheers guys.
    I wont be around HC for a few months, but email me if you want a cheap property, lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.