SHP 0.00% 1.2¢ south harz potash ltd

7.5c SP -> $1.11 SP Target (Largest Potash Deposit in West-Europe) $30M MC, page-1110

1. 2,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1055
    Assays in WA and QLD right now are hopeless, and you're paying premiums to expedite. And that's in the copper, gold, battery and rare earth space. Typically they are also assessing rock chips or diamond core over many tens or hundreds of meters

This is potash. It's a soluble component that we are testing for, in two cores only, in a lab that is expecting us, and it's all in Germany, which hasn't had the mining exploration boom we've had in Australia. And it's only the potash seam of ~8-16m that gets submitted. Easy

I fully expect the results for each hole to be on time

As for share price, this is an exciting bottom drawer to keep watching! I expect 30+c stable base this financial year. But I'd expect this to grow and grow. As the northern hemisphere comes into a farming spring and summer, and less produce reaches shelves due to less fertiliser availability and purchase due to 3-4x prices, alongside general inflation woes, the fertiliser and potash space will become the new lithium. I also think lithium will have money rotating out a bit at some point. This year should be good here

And let's not forget that the performance shares for directors were measuring a doubling in share price over a month...

@Hercepin I forget exactly how long to get online, @CatalystDriven would be more accurate but I believe it will be 18-24 months, so you can't pin profits on Belarus actions. The macro world is already in our favour, Belarus the icing on top if it remains then but I should think it would resolve

@Bunvunfun Taylorstjames and I are big fans of that other and been in long term! $1.5 before I start to take things of the table!

Here's to another week.... I'm thinking a little drop to create the handle, then into 20s within a week

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.926M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 780213 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1985275 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.