SHP 0.00% 1.2¢ south harz potash ltd

I'm young and dumb myself but holy hell there's so much dumb...

1. 873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 211
    I'm young and dumb myself but holy hell there's so much dumb money flowing around at the moment, the market has had it too good for too long.

Company's pumping 400% on acquisition of a tenement they paid a few hundred thousand for that's already been passed around the ASX, pumping 300% on a small intersection of hardly economic minerals in such a poor location it would never be developed even it were an economic deposit. Don't even get me started on tech stocks, 200m valuations with hardly a few million in revenue.

I've had to sit on my hands to not chase some of these 'Sexy stocks'.

This is all going to end soon IMO when CB's starts QT. Commodities is one of few sectors that outperforms in inflationary/uncertain times. I think we're beginning to see the start of the transition, tech stocks dropping and large inflows to commodity etfs.

Meanwhile investment in bringing new supply online has been in the toilet for the last 10 years, inventories are as low as they get, When the music stops funds will come flooding into commodities like nothing seen since the 70's IMO. Real assets with real projected deficits. World class or strategic deposits of commodities like SHP will be the new bitcoin everyone will want a piece of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.926M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 117627 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1299969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.