SHP 0.00% 1.2¢ south harz potash ltd

7.5c SP -> $1.11 SP Target (Largest Potash Deposit in West-Europe) $30M MC, page-1676

1. 2,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1055
    I've had the good fortune to have been in a company going through a similar journey to SHP. Not analogous, but another vastly under valued one that had key steps to achieve in its strategy, and with a lithium asset to boot

it's 12 months on there and it's still not yet at fair value but it is 4x.

I think SHP will experience similar....

Scoping study will unleash excitement and could be the trigger for management's options resulting from the 100% gain on the monthly average

We will continue to fear more about food shortages through the northern hemisphere growing season. More climate issues will occur and feature in the news.

And a year from now, everyone will know what potash is, and how important it is. In my opinion, that's when the crypto monkeys and the lithium bulls start seeing their opportunities. It's when food and fertiliser conversation and opinion comes from the people on the bus, or the driver of your uber

We're in early, and whilst nearly everyone on here has already made some / a lot of money, I think the snowball only just dislodged from the mountain peak

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.926M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33332 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1685275 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.