SHP 7.69% 1.2¢ south harz potash ltd

7.5c SP -> $1.11 SP Target (Largest Potash Deposit in West-Europe) $30M MC, page-2143

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324

@HeliosUK reply not working.

Totally agree mate. The orphan period can be a long hard slog. A great example is CYM for me atm.

SHP definitely has the potential for a take over. The draw back going forward is running out of cash to fund studies.

A big plus is an explorer who keeps discovering high grade resources to keep the SP ticking along which won't be the case here as there resource is already established. Infill drilling if it needs to happen will not excite the market.

For a short-mid term hold, SHP looks well poised. Not sure how much the market will value SHP going forward, but downside risk, like you say, is minimal.

Good point about Europe avoiding supply from those countries for some time after the war too! I have just been in England and the likes of BP and Shell are making a ton of profit. Shell has tripled it's profit compared to first quarter, 2021, to $9.1B for the quarter. It's all over the news atm.

The way it works is these companies BP and Shell, who are producers, are selling gas to the energy companies at a very high price. The energy companies have no option but to pass this on to the population. They are talking about a windfall tax. Radio hosts asking people if we will see protesting Etc.

Interesting to see how this plays out. These companies are British companies. Shell is half owned by the Dutch. But shareholders involved are also big names I'm America..

Anyway just interesting to note profit growth and on the flipside seeing their own people suffer. Part of me hopes they will offer better prices long term and use this profit for agressive exploration to increase supply for Europe. The other half of me wants to see them get taxed more and the Govt use this as a tax break for people or more investment in renewable energy. Anyway, i digress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $9.926M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $6.138K 511.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 600000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1299969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.