PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

rikshag... 26 May 2014 ""Pryme or the Company) is pleased to...

1. 3,265 Posts.
    rikshag...
    26 May 2014
    ""Pryme or the Company) is pleased to announce that its wholly owned subsidiary Pryme Oil and Gas LLC (Pryme LLC) has entered an agreement to sell its interest in the Turner Bayou project to a US publicly listed company which wishes to remain anonymous for commercial reasons (the Purchaser). """???

Yet in that announcement it does not indicate how much they are selling Turner Bayou for and...........

Yet as of the september quarterly it states..

""As announced on 26 May 2014, Pryme’s wholly owned subsidiary Pryme Oil and Gas LLC (Pryme LLC) has entered into an agreement to sell its interest in the Turner Bayou project. We anticipate that closing will occur in due course."""

It is taking a very long time to finalise this sale????

???????????question mark...

makes me a little nervous of what is going on.....also so many renounceable rights issues over the past year..i count 3 rights issues and the dilution has grown from 289,708.568 shares on issue at 26 July 2013 to a whopping 907,380,397 shares on issue at 23 October 2014....sheesh???
    Column1

Also...why has Pryme not lodged a 2014 Annual report and the last annual report they lodged was 2013 annual report lodged on 14/03/2013 ??????????
    Are they exempt?????

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by ironjack5: 03/12/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.