MSB 0.00% $1.01 mesoblast limited

$7 and firm. dont ya love it , page-25

1. 9,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Hi Jasco,

We are basically walking in no mans land with MSB and the potential is just so tremendous that its better not to talk about it, otherwise one could get the wrong impression.

But so far the trials have done the talking and the talking is good.

At the end of the day this company seems to have the key to the doors which others thought where closed.

If all keeps going well, and so far we have no reason to believe that it will not, then the sky will be the limited.

We are not striving for our $8 per share, but if all goes as good as it could go, then $8 would be a bargain imho.

Could we be a ten bagger from that figure?? My gut feelings tell me we can, because if MSB has the answers to soo many different diseases for which we have no cure right now, then MSB will have to world at its feet.

Its just too BIG to think about , but I for one, and not just because I am an investor in MSB, hope that it will all work out well as I understand the great help MSB will be to make the life of many people soo much more enjoyable.

good luck to all holders

And for those who worry about reaching the $8 mark, imho we have that one already in our pocket , and more...

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.147B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.02 $1.00 $1.096M 1.087M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 9380 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 65694 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.