MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

$7 and firm. dont ya love it , page-4

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    Looking at your post earlier this month paradigm..(..can we make $6 ) and todays post sayingP About investors world wide .... .. We are scratching the surface here, I talk to many people , investors and people day to day few, even in Melbourne dont know that Mesoblast exists .. People Question me and say is it to late to enter MSB My answer is and has been and always will be, no not in the next decade. Capitol gains will continue for years , my belief is the early dividends will be significant . Any one who is at all interested in making this company a life long winner for themselvs and thier familys need to spend many hrs. Reasearching the MSB web sight. Then expanding on other Adult stem cell companies world wide you will get a shock as to how this company is situated in the .. One thing it may be the best move you have made. I will not Speculate on the future price .. Only to Quote the CEO " Mesoblast will become one of Aust. greatest Exports " My point being I love to see people doing research in solid stocks and setting themselves up for the future, When you do it you will always say why did i not do this years ago ... Bite the bullet do it now and be confident what you invest in ..... Cheers Vin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.