PO3 0.00% 22.0¢ purifloh limited

Over the last few months we seen plenty of new shareholders in...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Over the last few months we seen plenty of new shareholders in and out of p03, it comes with becoming noticed instead of flying under the radar. Most I believe are here for the long hold, but still plenty here short trading. Some threads have really gone down hill, not because of different opinions, that’s a good thing, always happy to hear the other side of things, but because of unsubstantiated comments that can not be backed up.
    We have a great disruptive technology ,with exceptional management. When I had a chat to senior management last year the comment I got was, put your Po3 shares in the bottom drawer and you will do very well, and I believe this will be the case for all long term holders. To say I will sell at $7, or $10 or $20 bucks is a big mistake, evaluating the situation at the time is the way to go. 
    When beer and co gave there valuation it was extremely modest, they only factored in a 1% market share in air purification, and they only based there valuation on certain countries, so there is much more massive upside to their valuation. Plenty of great announcements to come this year , OEMs not far away, 
    WATER SANITATION 
    AIR PURIFICATION 
    SURFACE STERILISATION 
    Three massive ,massive markets

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PO3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.