POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

7 cent here we come, page-4

1. 6,913 Posts.
    Here is my take if thats the situation about financing, probably true that it's hard to acquire money in this globe position, but how does it go from the finance is almost done to no finance at all? I bet it's a stall tactic so further financing will probably come from Twiggy or associates. They will keep the price at these low levels till they can then average in at bargain basement prices. Plus Twiggy's FMG has been hammered in the last month rumours of shorting, take overs etc then Twiggy buying in million's of $$$$ around $4.95 only to hit low's of $3.84 yesterday, the squeeze must be on and he will need to save his beloved FMG before any more cash comes POS's way, only the man himself knows what the plans are and what is occuring. Hutchinson is probably just as pissed but can't tell you, will we see a mutiny from Twiggy's pawns? I doubt it, he is the puppet master and they all are his puppets whether they like it or not. Keep the drilling up boys and true up a 500+k resource to be left in the ground because your too slow arse and the sector has died... You Snooze, You Looze....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.935K 637.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
94 65960352 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18994182 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.