CCZ 20.0% 0.6¢ castillo copper limited

Down ramp Pluggar? Not my intention. I have looked at all of the...

1. 1,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    Down ramp Pluggar? Not my intention. I have looked at all of the info provided by CCZ and not one piece of info supports the resource. They used the face samples from the time when Cangai was mined - it would be great if they would publish a few level plans showing the face samples grades as these would provide solid evidence of remaining resources. They published a long section with the shapes of the orebodies used to generate the resource. From that long section you can estimate the area of each orebody as it has a scale. I verified the scale using level intervals in an old report I found in Cangai. In the resource report one can find the densities used to the estimate the resource. The orebody tonnage divided by area and density give you orebody thickness. The orebody thicknesses are significantly greater than the thicknesses the old timers mined. Fair enough that may be the case but the only evidence which will support the thicknesses is level plans with face samples and we have seen none.

None of the drill holes supports the resource.

I may be wrong but in the absence of evidence I doubt the resource. If the level plans are available with all of this unmined copper why not publish them and get the blood boiling?

As for the geophysical targets - i commented on them on the day. You didn't get to read the newexco report but you got a lovely spin on it from the CCZ guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.797M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $6K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1236941 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 429105 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.