SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

3 Energy-Related Companies With Insider Buys In The Last 3...

1. 1,327 Posts.
    3 Energy-Related Companies With Insider Buys In The Last 3 Days

When insiders buy shares on the open market, their companies are usually undervalued. Corporate insiders often have the inside track on their companies' prospects. Insiders probably wouldn't risk investing too much of their own money into their own company unless they thought the stock might rise.

I screened for companies where at least one insider made an open-market buy in the last three days. Here are three energy-related stocks that I found:

1. Samson Oil & Gas (SSN) is an USA/Australian oil & gas company focusing on oil production in the Niobrara and Bakken formations in the USA.

Insider buys

Terence Barr purchased 1,000,000 shares on June 29th from the Australian exchange at $0.054 share price and currently holds 24,104 ADS and 12 million Australian ordinary shares. Mr. Barr was appointed as a Managing Director of the company on January 2005.
    David Ninke purchased 1,400 shares on June 29th and currently holds 79,587 shares (ADS) of the company. Mr. Ninke is Vice President of Exploration in the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.