SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

7 cents in reach again imho!, page-38

1. 3,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Yes Orga there are always people making claims that it will go up and there are always people that make claims that it will go down. Its done both over the last 12 months. Just proves the old addage that even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Its your constant name calling that annoys me. "pounced upon by the spruikers" you say. At any point there are at least two different points of view on anything, yet every time you refer to people with a more positive and hopeful outlook you refer to them as "spruikers". You never have any such insults for the the people who express no hope and have a negative bent on things. Why is that?

"It's no good burying your head in the sand we got it wrong you included mate!". And there you go again with you own special interpretation and judgements. Once again you infer that anybody who has considered the known facts and decided for themselves that there is still reason to be hopeful is "burying their head in the sand", while anybody who just feel crap and trots out their feelings is of course the "sane voice".

"There again Giddyyup, maybe you should try your skills at digging for oil as well as old posts". Maybe that the difference between you and I Orga. I attempt to look for facts before stating my case. You can't be bothered with facts, and insult anybody who dares to do so if it takes up more than half a dozen words. Facts can be quite an inconvenience can't they Orga.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.