SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Sorry guys....just got to the computer,you know,Rugby...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    Sorry guys....just got to the computer,you know,Rugby League,Drinks,Pattaya....need I say more.And im not meant to be drinking????

Haven't read all the posts,but will continue after posting this.

No problem with GiddyYup post.When SSN went to 23c of course I was over the moon,and of course I wanted to see SSN go to a $1.00.I would of been a multi millionaire if that happened.So my posts reflected that excitement. However in my defence on questioning TB,by the time we had hit 23c TB had already received a number of emails from me questioning his management skills.

As for the recent "talking up by SSN" referred to by GiddyYup,you will note TB was to receive a bonus of I think 200% if the SP hit 18c...I think that is what those post were relating to...who wouldn't think we wern't going to hit 18c,goals are set to be acheived.But as we all know we didn't hit 18c we hit 5c.

Also,I think GiddyYup misunderstood my post re:thumbs up.I know my posts are read,whether I have 20 thumbs or no thumbs.I was referring to new posters who put an alternative point of view,but they are crucified my the TB fan club.So not only may their posts not be read but it may also have the effect of stopping that poster from posting again.This is not what we want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.