ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Blah Blah Blah to all the uprampers you have done an awesome job...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Blah Blah Blah to all the uprampers you have done an awesome job to get to $65m in market cap on squat Lith.

I think the 2nd TH in 3 trading sessions is likely just to serve the ASX better intel about the earlier TH.....last week.

This stock is THC - Trading Halt City. Its actually in Trading Halts more than it actually trades. Not very good management.

I reckon it says we have found 2 rocks of Lithium on Saturday (so as to not be inconsistent with their last inaccurate ?? BS ASX response) and we now are having a $20m capital raising on these magical rocks we conveniently found after the last Trading Halt or didnt disclose last week. SO we can take advantage of our pumped up SP.

We now wish to drill even more and pay our $700k salaries for another few years..... oh and sorry we lied to the ASX last week so we could trade again?

Lest we forget last week. ??

PIO had better had found some serious Lithium and issue an apology to the ASX.... or regulators just may have to get involved.

You cant keep requesting Trading Halts. or not providinig accurate information when the ASX requests it.

This is one stock I will never ever touch.

Oh and sorry I am not an upramper to fit in. All you guys do here like over at IOT is pump.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.