ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

Hey Onshow, your right, ISN is such a crap stock....I wonder how...

1. 1,022 Posts.
    Hey Onshow, your right, ISN is such a crap stock....I wonder how much further it can fall.....Not much upside, pretty poor management, pretty poor app, and well, pretty sad all around......I should have listened to your earlier words of wisdom, instead of having fought against your wisw words.....how could I have been such a damned fool...and you know, I thought Id studdied Imed enough to know about a first mover.....I thought I had studdied enough to know that ISN and the next gen app was going to be the bee's knees......your right Onshow, its just a dud, always was, alwayd will be......IF NOT FOR.......Stay tuned dude......stay tuned........some see what others cant see, some see what others dont, and well, if you had any concept of IMED, wellllllllll, look then you may see, or allow yourself to see, then, well, if a look could wake someone up, then you may be awakened...if not, there is always a rock, and thats to crawl under, because when the lights come on, well, they will be bright, and some will look like fools, debating, introverted, self absorbed fools........If what I can see in fact be true...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.