7 day cooking course including accommodation, page-2

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My thoughts Gobs...Australia offers a fusion of different foods brought together from Asia and Europe. There are some very good Chefs around cooking fusions type menus.

A good offer I reckon would be to have a day in Bangkok, (Traditional Thai street food), a day in Hanoi, (traditional Vietnamese street food), a day in Malaysia, (typical street food found in George Town and KL), a day in Tuscany, (Italian food at it's best) and maybe a day in Greece, (Greek food), and a couple days in and around Victorian wineries.

There are existing cooking schools with these types of cuisine, if not certainly very good restaurants if that is the preference rather than hands on...

Numbers would have to be limited though to maybe 10 - 12; 5 or 6 couples to ensure accommodation availability as well as transport and seating in restaurants...transport wise a Toyota Commuter type mini bus can seat up to 14.

To put a price on such a event would be difficult...depends whether you as a host want to have all your expenses paid for by way of including in overall price.
    I have taken part in some cooking tours overseas where the guide has all their expenses covered through each couple....that works out OK if you are not greedy.

As far as costing goes, that would be totally dependant on the experience offered....cost of meals plus accommodation plus vehicle hire...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.