VNX 0.00% 0.0¢ vonex limited

Clearly the company is very sensitive about Investor’s having an...

1. MZA
    270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Clearly the company is very sensitive about Investor’s having an opinion.

Who are we to care about our money?

So I believe it’s time I only quote FACTS ALREADY PUBLISHED BY VONEX - therefore this post should not be moderated.

The following points are taken directly from the Annual Report 2017 as published on the Vonex Investor Portal:

1. In 2016 VNX posted a net loss of $12.4m
    2. In 2017 VNX posted a net loss of $9.7m
    3. As at 30/06/2017 VNX had net liabilities of $3.1m

Further,

Also on the Vonex Investor Portal on 19th September 2017 Angus released a statement advising investors VNX would be listed on the NSX by no later than the 7th November 2017.

Given today’s date is the 11th November 2017 I would have atleast expected Vonex provide an update to the market as to why the company has indeed not yet listed as they had previously stated.

I would also expect investors have every right to know how much money they have raised; and based on this what the immediate plan for the company is.

Despite all of these FACTS I actually called the company office last week and was advised that ‘all was going well’...

I urge all investors to get along to the upcoming AGM so the company can explain their definition of ‘going well’...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.