TEX 0.00% 8.0¢ target energy limited

7 days of news

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Hi all.

Big break between discussion this week!
    I will kick it off again...

This next two weeks of working days will be loaded with info for us to absorb.

We should get a flow rate and production report the soonest - perhaps tomorrow morning... (anytime from here on).

This would best be delivered to market ahead of the Quarterly Financial Statement.
    The expected production announcement would see us hit a higher plane immediately and then the Quarterly - showing hefty growth and sales revenues - will send us that little bit higher.

Come February, i would hope we are a minimum of 10 - 12cents, merely due to the fact that investors and institutions already have an independant valuation for us given at 12 cents.
    Seeing as that valuation was made last year - before we went into solid production and streamed good revenue.
    Now things are much better and less speculative.

After this round of (expected) Financial report and flow rates, we will have attracted a less risky investor demographic, who have more money than pennies to contribute to our daily volume.

Keep the stock close this week, request SMS alerts from your broker informing you of the release of TEX announcements.
    I have a strong hunch that i will own a slightly better company in a weeks time.

Good luck tomorrow and the rest of the week

Cheers
    L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.