NEU 1.23% $15.29 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

I am in agreement with an ANN over the weekend, and market open...

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    I am in agreement with an ANN over the weekend, and market open as usual on Monday.

Results ScenarioFDA- we have decided to not approve this medicine, even though it works for a severe disease there is no other medicine for, because it causes diarrhea

FDA- we have decided to not approve this medicine, even though it works for a severe disease there is no other medicine for, because the data is no longer valid due to children having diarrhea, even though our experts understand how to calculate results with mathematical concepts that would bore us all to death

FDA- we have approved the medicine because it met all end points with a statistically significant result with diarrhea being the main side effect that can be medically addressed. We also understand there is no other medicine yet available to this population group so we are happy this day etc etc

Someone one tell me which is the most likely scenario? It would look like an episode of The Simpsons if anything else but approval occurs.

What will happen after approval is going to be so interesting. All cards will be in NEU hands. Good lord the possibilities if we get approval.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.29
Change
-0.190(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.20 $15.33 $15.02 $5.799M 381.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 736 $15.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.29 378 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.