VYS 9.88% 44.5¢ vysarn limited

Hi Alan,I'd be very surprised if there is a sell-off. There...

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi Alan,

I'd be very surprised if there is a sell-off. There doesn't seem to be any 'buy-the-rumour' action going on as far as I can tell. All seems like normal trading on reasonably light volumes. In fact, on the day the press conference was announced we were trading at $1.03 - with an intraday high of $1.11!!

I think it is possible (but not likely) that we will get details prior to the press conference. In announcement from the 18th Nov "The event has been scheduled to outline government grants and incentives
    that are expected to be formally approved prior to this time". If they are formally approved I would expect an announcement, however it's not hard to get around this - i.e. the 'formal' signing of the grants etc by the gov't officials at the press conference. You can't announce what you don't have.

I'm actually astounded that people are selling with the press conference just around the corner. Why would you trundle out the big guns (i.e senior and local government officials) for just a pat on the back?

Further, even if Geelong isn't as profitable as they hoped (I expect it will be and the company would have a fair idea of what they're expecting), then you can be sure that the US contracts were negotiated accordingly. That is, to ensure a healthy profit!

Looking forward immensely to next week and the US exposure that will go along with it. There ain't many shares up for grabs.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.040(9.88%)
Mkt cap ! $187.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 44.5¢ 42.8¢ $220.6K 505.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29929 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 339597 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.