XJO 0.25% 7,699.8 s&p/asx 200

7 in a row wednesday, page-52

1. 93 Posts.
    Thanks Snowy, I have a pile of reading to do but i'll add it to my list.

Pisces I think it's wise to be open minded, bear or bull it's all a figure of speech. I think you need to be able to assume both roles if you want to succeed in the markets.

From personal experience i started actively trading in 2005 and proceeded to lose money hand over fist in a huge bull run, believe it or not i was a bull at the time but had no idea what i was doing. I was actually out of the market by the time the crash came about, not by choice by due to lack of funds.

Moving on i decided to take one last stab at the markets and with the help of posters here i picked the exact low of a number of stocks in late 2008, taking profits of the table when the market hit 4900 predicting that 5000 would be the high for some time. All of this was probably luck more than anything as well as learning from others here. I took a break happy with making a profit ( no where near what i lost to begin with) but over 100% of what i re-entered the market with none the less.

From there i took a break dabbling in gold and indices making some money trying to build a kitty for the next bull run. Sensing an important low in the next 12 months I have renewed my study of the market and become more active here hopefully to learn more from the respected posters here.

Whilst i am Bearish at the moment I am eager and waiting to become a bull!!

Congratulations Queensland you are a champion side but i Hate you ;-)

NSW forever!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.