TTM 13.9% 4.1¢ titan minerals limited

7 million banked market will be surprised , page-2

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I agree Cantona, this is a fantastic deal, coming from where the company is in terms of market capitalisation (sub $3mill at 0.4) and also in the current environment where funding for junior resources is still hard to come by.

In terms of the balance sheet it is a fantastic result with regards to the accelerated pay down in debt to Anglo Pacific Group with the company effectively having paid down their instalments under the standstill agreement out to the payment in October 2015. By that stage there will no problems paying the last $1 million through cash flow or via milestone payments from the Silver Stream Deal.

Just remember this company was capped at 10 times this only a year ago when they didn't have their 3 million oz exploration project at Tumi, they didn't have a mill solution and they hadn't made the disseminated discovery at Tessie, not to mention they have done another 12 months of development work at Torrecillas.

Not to mention selling 10% of production for US$5 millii, as I've said before does that imply a valuation on their production assets alone currently of US$50 mill? That's one way to look at it.

Anyway, good luck to all holders

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.005(13.9%)
Mkt cap ! $74.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.5¢ 3.6¢ $351.6K 8.985M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 938608 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 129592 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.