TTM 6.67% 4.2¢ titan minerals limited

7 million banked market will be surprised , page-27

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Goarmy please just take a view!

The volume MIZ has done over the past couple of days reflects interest in the company that it hasn't had forever and that volume will attract more interest. It looks as though the stock is becoming a trader's delight so I would get used to the volume because I'm hoping it is here to stay and why wouldn't it? The stock is deeply undervalued, they've just sold 10% of production for US$5 million so the market can trade safely knowing that the business is funded and there isn't a need for another capital raising.

To suggest that the mill deal may have fallen over is plain ridiculous. Silver Stream have done significant DD and written a cheque for US$1.6 million not even a week ago as part of the US$5 million package and that all hinges on MIZ being able to produce. I think they may have checked that the mill agreement was watertight before writing the cheque and signing the agreement.

As for volumes and disclosures which you have continually raised, not every share is bought by traders and held, they buy and sell and "churn" volume in and out. You seem to forget that 10 million shares at 0.5 is $50k, not $500K as it was when the stock was at 5 cents a year or so ago. Anyway its hopefully headed back in that direction!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.003(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $77.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.1¢ $237.5K 5.343M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 279622 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.