AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

7 missing drill hole results, page-19

1. 3,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    re: 7 missing drill hole results more to come Hey as I said guys I'm being wishful, but I still think some holes have not been reported, perhaps it means they are dusters.

By the way I'm not that Pi##ed, Ive been investing in specs for 6 + years, this is what happens, some go great most don't. I always have mine spread accross 5 shares at once ie at the moment I have:

500,000 Fdlos - down $2000
    680,000 AEXO - as of today down $6800
    66,667 ADI - up $6400
    2,000,000 IMP - still even
    100,000 MOX - up $91,000

This round is doing particulatly well but I have 5 because more often than not out of 5 I tend to strike one winner (and make no mistake Mox is an unusually big winner, I wish I always had 1 that good!), one that goes ok, so far ADI, one that stays about even and I eventually sell it and 2 that I sell at a loss.

I usually hold any set of five from between 3 to 6 months, but hold long when things show promise. ie I bought a heap of JET straight after 911 for 16c now well $1.30 odd

I was sadened and a bit stunned to read people with 100% in AEX or 90% into AEXO and the like.

I'm going to hold AEXO a bit longer and see what happens at minimium I expect a bounce off these levels, but we shall see

Dazzler
    Dazzler

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.