7 nuclear power plants for Aus - go LNP!, page-545

1. 43,578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    I do enjoy my fireplace. its produces far less carbon emissions than electricity or gas. and is far more effective at heating. but thats my responsibility, not the govt. and the govt or prospective govt, must put forward plans that are feasible or risk not making any breakthrough with voters.

and from the announcement Dutton's announcement fails on making aspects. not a complete proposal, improperly researched and unsubstantiated.

the cost is also very important when electricity costs are so high. from the many authorities and research institutes the nuclear "plan" will certainly cause electricity prices to rise due to the higher cost of energy production.

its a false economy.

but I continue to support the idea of nuclear energy. its just needs to be substantiated, designed properly and provided with substantial analysis that demonstrates how it will reduce the cost of electricity.

the cheapest way to produce electricity is using solar panels. but we all know the limits including battery storage.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.