ZIP 0.00% $2.12 zip co limited..

$7 party this week, page-47

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Yeah, you made me check out their website- and it's a slow loading website when using wi-fi I noticed, not that its slowness really means anything.

Yep, that's another competitor eating into the potential market.

Addi, Affirm, Afterpay, Alipay, Bread, Brighte, Beforepay, Billease, Bundll, Cashalo, Douugh, EmpatKali, Finzi, Finme, Flipkart, Flexpay, Grab, Gopay, Hoola, Humm, ISentric, Jungle, Klarna, Latitude Pay, Lazy Pay, Laybuy, Limepay, Open Pay, Paidy, Paypal, Paytam Postpaid, Credit Payright, Sezzle, Slice, Simpl, Split, Splitit, Tendopay, Uplift, Zestmoney, Zebit, Zip.

Hmm, and Z1p is last, not that it really means anything either but, I do seem to recall one Mr Steve Jobs naming his computer startup Apple because it would be closer to the start of an alphabetical list than Atari was. Using that logic, Afterpay has an advantage of sorts here as well.

Oh well, at least I didn't predict that this morning would be the last time Z1p would be available for under $6, nor did I say that this week Z1p would reach $7.
    Love your optimism fellas.

Anyway, if there's a Timothy Mcveigh type act/event in the next 18hours in the USA, all stocks without institutional investment...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.12
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.751B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.11 $2.19 $2.08 $37.25M 17.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134476 $2.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.14 90343 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.