A2M 2.89% $6.41 the a2 milk company limited

$7 Party! :), page-330

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    I think you are more in love with your own posts than we are in love with the stock Berger. Was the share price ahead of itself, maybe, but if we played the game like you you would of been saying the same thing all the way from 70cents and missed out on a 10+ bagger.

You dont come across as friendly, you just sound like like a childish smart alec that is gloating about a minor fall and ignoring the massive gains of the past and in my opinion, future SP gains. By all means keep posting your short term gloats but as most of us here are long term players the share price would have to of fallen more than twice the amount it has today for us to buy back the same amount after paying CGT from its recent highs but dont let the facts cloud your gloats.

No pangs of regret from us LT in not taking profits unless the price gets closer to $6 than $7 but that's something you would not understand if you are chasing minor short term profits and not the truly big life changing gains that us LT holders have achieved.

Lets both agree its a great its a great company but agree to disagree about its current SP as our viewpoints differ what its current valuation is worth as a massive growth stock. Lets see at the end of the month after the A2 report where the SP is likely to be in 12months before continuing the conversation or does your personalty compel you to have have the last word every time ??
    Last edited by SmugLex: 01/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.