NXL 2.86% $3.40 nuix limited

$7 party, page-47

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    I would say one thing is missing from your Formula input and algorithm is the total amount of available money in the market and resultant risk appetite. The former has increased umpteen times and latter can only be left to imagination. By your classical calculation , the entire Nasdaq stocks should now be closed by tomorrow as none of the SP warrants risk. Without a doubt the Nasdaq bubble is massive but then again that’s the market. It’s a lot different to the old days and trading strategy needs to be adjusted. You can throw the question and your calcs at all the big shots participating in the IPO and Regal Fund. I’m sure they also knew your formulas full well. I don’t think they trade less than your bank but I’m with them on this one. And you’re implying the US contract will be lost to competitors due to the local competition , well I’m not sure how they survived for the past years in US and don’t know why the US investors still put $46.6 b on a 1.1 b revenue , money loss company in Palantir. You win some you lose some the overall industry is growing and in Downunder too you get a scrap of the meal you’re still growing. With due respect ,my point is Investors me included know the risk and calculated and they get it and willing to take it . Tech stock is tech stock . You’ve heard Internet Bubble in the early 2000 , the tech bubble in the past 10 years but have you heard a bank bubble or a beer bubble ? With so much QE money in the market the stock market itself is a huge inflation. It’s an inflation that the central banks want to maintain so that the money don’t burst out flooding the every day retail market and causing the much dreaded real inflation. It will get corrected at some point but not in the immediate short term , until then just relax and enjoy your ride in the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.40
Change
-0.100(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $1.100B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.47 $3.52 $3.37 $2.809M 820.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2881 $3.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.42 3213 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.