RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

Preempt, I admire your stead fastness.However, in realtion to...

1. 713 Posts.
    Preempt, I admire your stead fastness.

However, in realtion to "may buy in" thats is about a 1%, I'm talking miracles. The share market is a dirty place, and you never say never, but from what I am hearing its looking like never.

And in relation to posting when I hold no stock, Range is like an addiction that has been in my blood for friggin to many years..check my history no mirrors no multi 'nic'ing..as someone put it, I am just window shopping to get over the loss. The story is still fantastic and I am sure more will unfold.....

Good luck all,this will be my last post on Range, but of course will be watching..bit sad really. One last thing, If I could actually describe what I think of the company and what has transcribed I would be banned again, but to put it really nicely, if you are small time investor (like me who likes to gamble on the stock market) in Range get out as quickly as you can...sorry. And for those who think I have a self interest in what I am saying. The answer is yes, 'I'm sick of the minnows being screwed by the big fish', and would expect the same cold cod slap across the face if I was in the same situation.

Good luck, you bl00dy need it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.