LPI 0.00% 56.5¢ lithium power international limited

7 Trading Days Left - Will we actually see the DFS?!, page-63

1. 4,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 484

Below is the extract from the Activity Report for the Quarter ended September 2018. 

STRATEGIC CORPORATE ACTIVITIES

LPI and MSB have received approaches from third-parties during recent months offering project finance, acquisitionof equity in the company and/or off-take relationships. It has been the JV’s agreed strategy not to progress withpotential off-take partnerships or project financing until the completion of the DFS scheduled for the end of 2018.The advancement of any long-term, strategic relationships is a key 2019 objective.

Below is the extract from the "Initiation of Coverage" from Hallgarten & Company back in Jan 2018

In a case of the press jumping the gun, in recent weeks the Chilean financial press published articlesstating that the Chinese group, Sichuan Fulin, was in talks with the consortium that controls Maricunga.This revelation thus prompted LPI to make an announcement to the effect that talks were occurring. Theseriousness of this approach will only be known in the fullness of time. It does however put anyJapanese suitors on the alert due to their vulnerability of being shut out of another Lithium source byChinese competitors.

This proves to me LPI does not manage it's announcements very well. If they are discussing project finance, acquisitionof equity in the company and/or off-take relationships with any major players. They should make sensitive announcements to keep the market more informed. Reading the activity reports again and again makes me feel less worry but lack of communications is definitely frustrating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.