PRE 0.00% 6.0¢ pacrim energy limited

7 zones of interest at behemoth

1. 830 Posts.
    Pacrim has been further advised that that the test rig is in place and testing of the objective sandstone target at approximately 13,000 feet is set to commence.
    Depending on results, this could be followed sequentially by the testing of up to six further zones. The program is expected to take several weeks.

Great news out of the Behemoth. The annoucement is basically telling us that there is 7 zones of interest that they are wanting to test. However they are starting at the bottom which is very interesting as they know the better known zones are shallower.

"Depending on results" I think that this is suggesting that if the bottom zone(s) are succesfull then they might leave the upper zones for a later date? As these zones have been succesfull else where in the Sacramento basin. The wording makes very possitive reading, as they they are they are trying to be conservative in what they say (which I think is a very very good thing).

1TCF is a real posibility now. Share price has risen for a reason, however it is underpinned by the gold price, if this all turns out to be rat shit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.