GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

$70,000 per day potential... options a steal!!, page-2

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

agree, although the grumpy broker overhang is the problem here ... still, only a few more days like today and they should be done .... then wooshka. they may be derisking their holdings, but you would think plenty of punters in coming days will be willing to take over that risk for them. particularly if gdn re-opens next week at around .08

the biggest plus for gdn in my view is this recurring cash stream that you mention in your slugline. If para3 flows the good stuff then i think gdn is a motza to hit .20+ and could even surprise to the upside. success at para3 (which imv is not as unlikely as some would have you believe) will ensure para 1 and 2 are reenetered at ismay level and BANG .. three producing wells. Come November GDN could have oppies cash in the bank and plenty of options for punchin production wells into a big big reserve of gas ....

time to start stop just thinking about turning a quick 30% profit and crunch the numbers for a successful production well. they know the gas is there. how much and can they get it flowing is the key now. its a put, but i now take the view that the risk is to the upside not down.

time will tell, but i'd be keen to hear from anyone who's done the number crucnhing ... i have, and success and three production wells says to me that GDN is easily a $150m company .... .30+ this time next year could well be doable

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.