GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

The Henry Hub Spot Price is USD3.90...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    The Henry Hub Spot Price is USD3.90 (http://www.bloomberg.com.au/markets/commodities/energyprices.html). FYI recent historical average price looks like its around the USD6.50 mark, but happy to be corrected on that.

Also, I think your short term focus needs be on something less than 10mmcfd. We'll only see that if both PB3 is successful, and after PB1/PB2 have been reworked/sidetracked. That will take a while.

I am working up some SP calcs at the moment. I am using 5mmcfd as my starting point from PB3, although I think we will see less than that (it would be nice to get an upside-surprise).

The big boost to the SP will come from the value of the field itself, if and when commercial flows are proven in PB3. I am trying to work out the value of the proven reserves but I keep coming up with some crazy (high) numbers that I am not prepared to post just yet. Does anyone out there know of a methodology for valuing in-ground gas resources? Or even info from a recent sale of an in-ground resource that I can extrapolate from?

Cheers,

-Disco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.