CHN 3.56% $1.60 chalice mining limited

70, page-9

1. 10,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2860
    Hi @blueskybaby and @SpecHope - it's nice to share an investment in CHN with you blokes, and I take a peek on occasions at what else you back. That's one of the best parts of reading HC.
    Rampers are interesting too as they try their utmost to convince us of the merit of the moves they want to see. The other side of the coin is often as shiny as the one you are polishing - not always.

Anyway, I came on to remind you of another aspect of CHN which is not as exciting as DD in N. Victoria or 65 km. NE of Perth, but also valuable - its the royalties the Company has accumulated as it sold off previous projects. See snip (from last Annual Report, I think) --

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2167/2167744-7683c743fc6363f736f142272f4df16e.jpg

They could be worth millions, but are often overlooked - if we make a mine project of both Vic and Perth, one may be sold - imagine keeping a fat % of net production from one or the other, as well as current value, of course.

IMO, forget what has happened and what might happen. At 300m cap. CHN is a fantastic long term wealth investment.

GLAH but this is IMO. Do DD. DYOR, like read Annual Reports !! lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.