NWR 0.00% 0.6¢ northwest resources limited

I contacted John Merrity ...... None of this is market sensitive...

1. 2,176 Posts.
    I contacted John Merrity ...... None of this is market sensitive and sounds like a reply anyone would get if they asked ..... so to save you contacting him I have posted this to help with previous questions.....seems to clarify previous quetions here.....Enjoy.

As we have stated in our last few announcements, we expect to be in a position to announce the revised JORC resource in late October/early November. This has not changed. We have deep 6 holes to complete for the revised revision. We are happy with results so far, but as always, the our predictions and assumptions are dependent on actual results.

In terms of news flow, this reflects the deep holes we have been/are drilling. A number of our holes have been up to 700m “down hole” (around 600m vertical). At a rate of around 25-30m a day on a single shift it can take up to 28 days to complete one hole. As we have recently moved on to double shifting (24hrs a day) we can expect to increase this rate. A second rig is now available and will increase the rate even more. Assay laboratory timing is generally 4-5 weeks and this assumes no problems at the labs.

It is a time consuming process but we are working as fast as we can. Please keep an eye out for more results which should be just around the corner.

I appreciate a director who has time to reply, or has a smart secretary on the job to do it........not long to go before we see the fruits of others labour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.