ATC 0.00% 5.0¢ altech batteries ltd

Stocko Stocko, I can't believe you have the audacity to accuse...

1. 18,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Stocko Stocko, I can't believe you have the audacity to accuse people of ramping ASC when you have done exactly the same thing with ATC, DMX, etc. I am NOT accusing you of deliberately misleading investors (for a 'pump and dump' as you say) but I am accusing you of incredible hypocrisy - you have posted numerous times on these stocks (which have fallen, like ASC), probably in good faith, yet when others do the same on a stock they follow you accuse them of ramping. You make reference to the directors being crooks, of rumours in WA yet you never substantiate them. Are you saying the latest cashflow figures are fraudulent? Are you saying the projections of May 13 are not worth the paper they are printed on? How about providing specific reasons for why you think ASC is overvalued, you may do shareholders, including myself (who post in good faith and believe the stock is substantially undervalued) a great service. If you don't want to be specific, maybe you shouldn't profer your opinion. Have a nice day, no really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $51.20K 1.021M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1788510 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 387774 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.