NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

Ann: Soil Sampling to Define Priority Targets, page-7

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    This has been extremely frustrating over the past 18 months, I originally purchased at 6.8c, watched it spike to 15c, but have been forced to constantly average down my holdings over the past year or so.

When I originally invested I didn't fully comprehend the extent of the legacy issues the company has been facing, not to mention the lack of reliable management, which was on full display in a wasted 2021 season.

We all know that the land they hold has a reputation for being incredibly resource rich but unfortunately the company has faced self inflicted headwinds over the past 24-36 months.

I do believe that the tide started to turn when HT was appointed, incremental change that I feel like is setting the company actually been set up for success in 2023 and beyond for example, the name change which distances us from the legacy issues and reflects our ongoing projects in the NT.

The impact of these changes and leadership won't be felt for a little while yet, particularly if we have to sit on the sidelines for 6 months over the wet season. But I am optimistic they will ensure that we do not waste any more valuable time from 2023 and beyond.

I wouldn't have held for so long if I didn't have faith in what this could be...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.