NVX 1.82% 81.0¢ novonix limited

Ann: Response to ASX Query, page-52

1. 968 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    Well said! Life isn't fair, there's always a few at the top that get more opportunities - it's irrelevant to us though.

For those who are getting all worked up, did you do your research and f******* load up before the announcement?
    a) Yes I damn well did! - Wahoooo, nice one. It was clear the announcement was coming and more are coming soon hey!
    b) No... - Oh well, you're still a lucky SOB because the market isn't attributing any value for future earnings at the moment because global confidence is shaken to the core. Fortunately, if you do some research you can still buy at a very undervalued price now! Crazy I know.
    c) This is a cr@p company, there's no fundamentals, they'll never go anywhere, the board are b-grade Disallowed salesmen - fair enough, have a good day. (also, loooool)

By research you could start by reading @CompleteBull's recent summary of the state of play, or @Burty85's frequent and accurate insights or a handful of other posters' insightful posts (you know who you are). The links are sitting on HC, its super lazy research if you don't want to do any real research yourself.

If you think any folks did actually get the inside word on Tuesday, either write the ASX a sternly worded email now or get back to focusing on change you can effect. There's a lot of folks on here who were buying like crazy on and before the 14th... and they aren't the ones complaining now. They won't be the ones complaining after the next announcement, and they sure as hell won't be wasting their breath when the market's confidence recovers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $396.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.5¢ 82.0¢ 80.5¢ $890.2K 1.095M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 90451 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.5¢ 552 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
81.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 1.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
81.5¢ 82.0¢ 80.5¢ 211149
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.